Social Security benefits are one of the most important sources of income for retired Americans, and deciding when to start taking monthly checks from Social Security is a key element of almost everyone’s financial plan for retirement. One of the arguments some financial advisors make is that by delaying your benefits, you can get what they call a “guaranteed return” of up to 8%! But are you REALLY “making” 8 percent on your money by waiting, or is it a false narrative? Today on Mastering Money, Steve will explain why the “8% Return Myth” is just that–a Myth…. In fact, he will PROVE it!! If you want clear data on exactly when to claim Social Security and HOW to incorporate it into your financial plan, you don’t want to miss TODAY’S show….MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!
- How Biden’s Tax Law Proposals Could Affect Your Retirement
- The Life-Changing Benefits of Knowing Your Money is Safe and Your Income Will Last
- V, W, U, or L Shape—What Will The Corona Virus Recovery Look Like?
- Optimizing Gains, Minimizing Losses: How To Invest Smarter In 2020 and Beyond
- Invest With A System, Not Your Emotions