Through the financial counseling process, we help our clients implement strategies matched to risk tolerance, income needs and family priorities. We help our clients focus on where they are now, where they want to be and what steps must be taken to get there.
Here’s what a professional advisor at IQ Wealth™ Management can do for you:
- Consolidates and takes inventory of your liabilities, expenses and lifestyle needs
- Cares more about you and your money than anyone who doesn’t share your last name.
- Helps to formalize your goals and puts them in writing
- Simplifies and clarifies money management
- Helps you prioritize your financial opportunities
- Prepares an asset allocation model for you to achieve the optimal rate of return for a given level of risk tolerance
- Builds an income strategy that relies more on math than markets
- Helps segregate your money into financial “buckets”, each with its own task and time deadline
- Strives for tax efficiency, lowering of risk, optimizing growth and income
- Helps you maintain ample liquidity, now and in the future
- Works to keep your fees lower, not higher
- Helps you weigh and analyze pension, lump sum and rollover decisions
- Analyzes and helps to optimize your Social Security decisions
- Analyzes and helps to optimize your long-term care decisions and solutions
- Monitors your investments, seeking to lower your risk while expanding your opportunities
- Reviews your traditional and Roth IRAs and all beneficiary designations
- Reviews your insurance and annuity holdings
- Helps you determine if an annuity is right for you, and if so what type of annuity and what amount
- Helps you determine the risks and weaknesses in your current plan
- Lays out an architectural map of your optimal model for retirement
- Finds the right mix of investments, insurance and fixed income assets for your current age
- Respects your risk tolerance and time horizon
- Helps clarify your plan beneficiary wishes for your heirs—keeping it simple and seeking to avoid probate.
- Can provide you with technical, fundamental and qualitative investment analysis
- Constructs a plan for handling your required minimum distributions, without stress or worry
- Is a wise sounding board for ideas you are considering for investing, business, etc.
- Works with your legal and tax advisors to protect your holdings, or refers you to qualified assistance within our team of planning professionals
- Is proactive about staying in communication and keeping you up to date
- Truly cares about your most important outcomes
- Is honest with you
Through our comprehensive and proactive approach to your retirement, we work to help you build true financial independence both now and for the long run.
Maximizing your opportunities, minimizing your risk — we call it doing our job.
Ready for the next step? Schedule your Free Review here, or call us at (480)902-3333
Our Mission Is Simple: It’s All About You
How do you feel about your current investments? Will they take you where you want to go?
If you have an upcoming rollover or feel like your current investments are not getting it done for you, let’s plan on meeting soon. It will be our pleasure and privilege to serve you.