Success! You’ve arrived at the Registration Site.
Videos From Recent Events
The IQ Wealth Retirement Academy
Learn Retirement Planning Best Practices
Review Options for 401k/IRA Rollover
how top investors build wealth with dividends
Learn Estate Planning Essentials
Learn About the New Tax Laws for 2020
Review Options for Healthcare & Medicare
Get the Need-to-knows on Elder Law
See Smarter Financial Bucketing in Action
Speak Privately with Experts in Each Field
Space is Limited… Reserve Seats Now
Where and When
Class Length: About 2 Hours
What Will Be Covered
Investment strategies, Medicare, Income Tax, Estate Planning, Elder Planning (Medicaid/ALTCS), Income planning, & 401k Rollover Strategies will be presented and discussed in detail.
In a purely educational, non-sales environment, attendees will learn current opportunities and potential errors in planning for their retirement. You will learn important tips on directing your personal estate. You will learn about protecting a spouse or parent from bankruptcy with proper and legal Medicaid/ALTCS planning. You will learn factual details about investments, annuities, dividend strategies, and how to sort out fact from fiction on the internet.
Each speaker will present the most important aspects of their topic in the current financial, tax, and legal environments. After presentations from our speakers, there will be an open Q & A forum
- This event will be most beneficial for those considering retirement or already retired with investable assets of $200,000 or more
- This workshop is pure education–nothing will be sold.
- A Q & A to provide open interaction with experts and attendees will be held. There will be opportunities to ask questions one-on-one as well.
- Plenty of free parking.
- Great location in Old Town Scottsdale–easy in, easy out with beautiful surroundings. The museum has a presentation area that is spacious, enjoyable, and comfortable
- Admission is free with reservation, $35 per person at the door without a reservation.
Medicare and Pre-medicare Health Insurance Expert
Libby Banks, J.D.
Estate Planning Attorney
Caleb Lihn, J.D., LL.M.
Elder Law Attorney
Steve Jurich, AIF®
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Scottsdale Financial Planner
- Kiplinger® Contributor
- Host of Popular Radio Show “Mastering Money”.
- Listen to Steve Monday-Friday at 8am or 11am on 1510 AM or 105.3 FM