The IQ Wealth Rollover System™ is a proven financial strategy to help you retire and STAY retired. Expert assistance with the tax free rollover of your 401(k), 403(b), 457, or TSP, to a Fidelity® SIPC insured IRA.
Is your 401(k) Enough to last?
- Will your IRA rollover provide you with the money you need to live your life, the way you want, from now on? Turn your rollover into a secure money generating machine–regardless of market downturns. Learn more
- We’ll help you understand your investment options and help you move forward with a clear plan. For you, our goal is to keep fees low, risk low, income high, and growth moving forward.
Retirement Shortfall Calculator here. …See where you stand.
No Market Rises Forever. What's Your Plan For When It Falls?
Stock markets don’t rise forever. And while keeping a portion of your money invested in stocks for the long run can make sense, so can getting hard-earned money that you can’t afford to lose—out of harm’s way. Many retiring professionals are putting a portion of their rollovers into a new form of NEXT GENERATION retirement annuity. The objective is to get a portion of your capital safer, and focused on lifetime income.
Mastering your money has to do with recognizing what each type of financial asset you own is capable of, what it is designed to do, what it absolutely cannot do, and how much of it belongs in your portfolio at any stage of your life.
At IQ Wealth Management, we believe in education first, and will help you analyze your current investments and make recommendations of better suited ones if so indicated. We are not in the sales business, we are in the relationship business.
A Plan That You Can Understand--Built For This Century, Not The Last One.
Throwing all your money into a pile of mutual funds and hoping for the best may no longer be in your best interests. You can’t afford to guess where you will be in twenty years, you need to KNOW.
You should consider working with us if you want to take control of your personal finances and help ensure you achieve your goals–and if you are looking for personal attention, not the “cookie-cutter” approach to keeping all your money on Wall Street.
No one investment can do it all, which is why Bucketing your money into categories–each with its own specific task and time deadline–may help to clarify and simplify your plan.
Better money decisions today can lead to better outcomes tomorrow. We know–we have been taking the time to personally guide our clients for more than twenty years. We are proud of our A+ Accredited Status with The Better Business Bureau.
Many firms rely on mutual funds and ETFs as the “cure-all” to financial planning. In the real world, if dynamic security and certainty are important to you, you are wise to look into insurance-based financial products to complement your stock market and real estate investments.
- Because the perfect investment has never been created, an intelligent mix of dividend investments, cash equivalents, and Next Generation retirement annuities, in carefully measured buckets, may help keep your nest egg growing, while keeping more money coming in than going out, from now on, no matter what.
IRA & 401k Rollover Basics:
When you change jobs or retire, there are four things you can generally do with your employer-sponsored retirement plan:
- Leave the money where it is
- Take the cash (paying income taxes and perhaps a 10 percent additional federal tax if you are younger than age 59½)
- Transfer the money to another employer plan (if the new plan allows)
- Roll the money over into your own self-directed IRA
By far the most popular approach is to simply “roll over” your company sponsored tax deferred plan assets into your own self directed tax deferred plan. This is an Individual Retirement Account, otherwise known as an IRA.
You may keep contributing to your current 401k, even after you have rolled over all or part of the assets. Rolling over assets from a 401k does not terminate the 401k.
Here are the advantages of rolling over to an IRA:
- Fees are often lower
- Investment options are more flexible
- Tax Neutral: There are no taxes withheld from the rollover transaction when done in the proper manner. It is quite a simple process. Our team can help make it seamless.
- More principal protection with better retirement income options
When you change jobs, you can keep contributing to your new IRA, and simply roll over your old plan to your IRA.
- If you are still working, you will have both an active contributory 401k (hopefully with a match) and your own IRA account.
- You can create and grow a pension-like permanent income inside your new IRA, that can pay both you and your spouse lifetime incomes.
Rolling over from one qualified plan to another qualified plan allows your money to continue growing tax-deferred until you receive distributions in retirement. We can help you determine if a rollover is the right move for you.
If you decide to cash out of an IRA, we can help you find suitable vehicles to help you reach your retirement income goals.
The next generation ira rollover: win by not losing. Get a share of market upside without the losses. build an exceptional “pension” income with protection for your heirs. Play this brief video to learn the fundamentals:
Wealth Beyond Wall Street…
Protect your nest egg from loss, while growing your money for the future.
Watch these videos to learn how to build, grow, and protect the money you’ve set aside for retirement.
Are We Right for You?
If personalized service from a qualified planner is what you are looking for, we invite you to take the next easy step with no charge or obligation.
You should consider working with us if you want to take control of your personal finances and work with people who really do care about your outcomes..
At IQ Wealth Management, we focus on your unique needs and provide personalized service many firms can’t match, backed by our comprehensive approach to financial planning and investment management.
You deserve to enjoy the freedom of knowing that you are on a clear path to realizing your dreams.
Rolling over your 401(k), 403(b), 457, or TSP plan is not difficult, but it must be handled with care to avoid taxation. Let us help you with it. We’ll help make it seamless, and help to make sure your new IRA strategy lines up with your risk tolerance, income needs, and time horizon.