So, just where do your beliefs and opinions come from? If you’re like most people, you feel that your beliefs are rational, logical, and impartial, based on experience and objective analysis of all the information you have available. Psychologists tell us that is not the case. In reality, all of us are susceptible to faulty thinking and emotional biases. Studies show–and we all know from experience–that even the smartest people on earth can make errors in judgement. Today we’ll review why Behavioral scientists say you keep making the same investment mistakes over and over–without even knowing it–more importantly– how to fix it. Then Health insurance and Medicare Expert Shelley Grandidge joins us for the Q & A. Today’s show could end up putting money in your pocket, don’t miss it!…MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!
- How Biden’s Tax Law Proposals Could Affect Your Retirement
- The Life-Changing Benefits of Knowing Your Money is Safe and Your Income Will Last
- V, W, U, or L Shape—What Will The Corona Virus Recovery Look Like?
- Optimizing Gains, Minimizing Losses: How To Invest Smarter In 2020 and Beyond
- Invest With A System, Not Your Emotions