Almost everyone has heard of Dave Ramsey, the financial radio host who helps people buried in debt–get OUT of debt. Mr. Ramsey does noble work for mostly younger, middle-income families who developed poor financial habits after high school, borrowed rather than saved, and now want a clean slate. We salute those families and Dave’s mission of helping them. Dave is an expert on saving, but the financial industry points out that he is not licensed, trained, or qualified to be giving out stock market advice. Money Magazine’s headline of a major two thousand word article on Ramsey reads like this: “SAVE Like Dave Ramsey—Just DON’T Invest Like Him.” Today, we’ll review that article and it may SHOCK you! Then health insurance expert Shelley Grandidge joins us for the Q & A. You don’t want to miss today’s show MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!!
- Will You Spend Less, or MORE, After You Retire? Some Interesting Research Findings That May Surprise You
- Why Past Performance Should Never Be Relied Upon To Predict Future Results
- Can We Slow Down The Aging Process? Yes, A Little. Here’s How Medical Experts Are Doing It
- Q. Should You Buy An Annuity At Fidelity or Vanguard? A. Probably Not, and Here’s Why.
- What If You Never Had To Worry About Another Market Crash?