The financial world is huge, and there are many different ways to invest for profit. Some strategies focus on TIMING the markets, others focus on time IN the market. Some methods of analysis are all about the big picture—choosing SECTORS to invest in GENERALLY, rather than zeroing in on specific companies. Other strategies are the opposite. They focus on individual companies, and their profitability, balance sheet, dividends, market share, and stability of management. What’s the BEST way to invest? How can you bypass the stress and make investing more simple? Today, we’ll do an educational review of how various investment approaches work, and help you decide which makes the most sense for you–with specific recommendations. You don’t want to miss today’s show… MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!!
- Will You Spend Less, or MORE, After You Retire? Some Interesting Research Findings That May Surprise You
- Why Past Performance Should Never Be Relied Upon To Predict Future Results
- Can We Slow Down The Aging Process? Yes, A Little. Here’s How Medical Experts Are Doing It
- Q. Should You Buy An Annuity At Fidelity or Vanguard? A. Probably Not, and Here’s Why.
- What If You Never Had To Worry About Another Market Crash?