Statistically, most of the serious accidents– and even the deaths–that occur on mountain climbing expeditions, happen NOT on the way UP, but on the way back down! Ask any mountain climbing expert, and they’ll tell you: Coming down is much more treacherous than going up. … And the higher the mountain the more dangerous the descent. When it comes to your investments and the four phases of your financial life, it’s similar. You’ve been on a long ascent UP the mountain, financially speaking. It is known as your ACCUMULATION phase. But the higher the market goes, and the longer it lasts, the more dangerous it will be on the way down. Today, we’ll expose the problem in clear terms, then help you avoid the agony of defeat! Don’t miss today’s show…MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!
- Will You Spend Less, or MORE, After You Retire? Some Interesting Research Findings That May Surprise You
- Why Past Performance Should Never Be Relied Upon To Predict Future Results
- Can We Slow Down The Aging Process? Yes, A Little. Here’s How Medical Experts Are Doing It
- Q. Should You Buy An Annuity At Fidelity or Vanguard? A. Probably Not, and Here’s Why.
- What If You Never Had To Worry About Another Market Crash?