So… “when IS the best time to take Social Security?” Should you take it early, later, or right at Full Retirement Age? Is there a sweet spot where you beat the system at its own game? Entire books have been written on the topic, and there are many seminars on the topic going on almost every day. Most of the confusion about when to take Social Security income centers on SPOUSAL benefits. Today, Steve will review the new rules of Social Security claiming and outline a circumstance when it makes sense for the younger spouse to start benefits early. Then health insurance and Medicare expert Shelley Grandidge joins us for the Q & A. A fact-filled show you don’t want to miss…MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!!
- Will You Spend Less, or MORE, After You Retire? Some Interesting Research Findings That May Surprise You
- Why Past Performance Should Never Be Relied Upon To Predict Future Results
- Can We Slow Down The Aging Process? Yes, A Little. Here’s How Medical Experts Are Doing It
- Q. Should You Buy An Annuity At Fidelity or Vanguard? A. Probably Not, and Here’s Why.
- What If You Never Had To Worry About Another Market Crash?