The two largest assets of most middle and upper middle-class households are the family home and the 401(k) or other employer-sponsored plan. These assets form the core of almost every American family’s financial security. How important are these assets? They are so important that homeowners are REQUIRED to carry insurance on their houses by most mortgage lenders, if not by state law. And, when you buy your home, title insurance is required. Why? Because the outcomes of these transactions cannot be in question. What if you could insure that you would never again take an investment loss due to the stock market falling, and in the same asset insure that you and your spouse would always have a monthly income that would never go down—like a pension? There is a unique form of principal secure retirement annuity available now that can do just that, plus much more, without all the fees of variable annuities. Steve will review it in detail. You don’t want to miss today’s show MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!
- Will You Spend Less, or MORE, After You Retire? Some Interesting Research Findings That May Surprise You
- Why Past Performance Should Never Be Relied Upon To Predict Future Results
- Can We Slow Down The Aging Process? Yes, A Little. Here’s How Medical Experts Are Doing It
- Q. Should You Buy An Annuity At Fidelity or Vanguard? A. Probably Not, and Here’s Why.
- What If You Never Had To Worry About Another Market Crash?