A new landmark retirement study has found that the number of Protected Households has risen for the first time since 2018. The Alliance for Lifetime Income’s annual Protected Lifetime Income Study revealed a total of 3.1 million NEWLY Protected Households and identifies five profiles of Americans planning for retirement. This is the first time since 2018, that the number of Protected Households in the US has increased. Today we’ll review exactly what that means. We’ll learn why the share of protected US households grew from 37% in 2019 to 40% this year, the largest increase on record. Then Medicare expert Shelley Grandidge joins us to clear up all the hoopla going on with Medicare. Shelley will make things clear and simple…which is something we ALL need! ….You don’t want to miss TODAY’s show…MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!!
- Q. Should You Buy An Annuity At Fidelity or Vanguard? A. Probably Not, and Here’s Why.
- What If You Never Had To Worry About Another Market Crash?
- Ready, Set, Retire…OK, So Now What?
- Q. Why does the grumpy TV billionaire hate annuities? A. Because he’s a billionaire.
- Plan Your Retirement Like You Mean It