With the New Secure Act in place, and the Trump Tax brackets at risk of being blown up many retirement-minded people who can do the math are converting at least some of their IRA money to Roth IRAs, or to cash value life insurance, which when properly structured, may provide tax free retirement income, long term care benefits, and a legacy for heirs all in one asset. But you truly do need to work with an ethical agent to get the right policy, and to get that policy set up right! So, is life insurance a good investment? Well, actually life insurance is not an investment at all, even though it is sometimes sold that way. Today on Mastering Money, Steve will break down index universal life to the basics, making it easy to understand. Then estate planning attorney Libby Banks joins us. A great show you don’t want to miss…MASTERING MONEY is on the air!
- What If You Never Had To Worry About Another Market Crash?
- Ready, Set, Retire…OK, So Now What?
- Q. Why does the grumpy TV billionaire hate annuities? A. Because he’s a billionaire.
- Plan Your Retirement Like You Mean It
- Can you still retire on a million dollars? Yes, but it could be time for a change in your investments. Here’s Why.