There are thousands of INVESTMENTS–and hundreds of WAYS— to invest your money. But we all know that not every way is the right way. Economies are fickle. Markets can take funny turns. They are both random and unpredictable. So if you can’t predict the future, what do you do? Asset Allocation is the number one secret to a winning investment portfolio. You prepare yourself for the worst, while remaining in position to benefit from good news. Allocation is more important than choosing individual stocks. Having an appropriate asset mix of stocks, cash, fixed income, annuities, insurance, and real estate in your portfolio is the only way you can keep living the life you’ve always planned for in retirement. Today, we’ll review the questions you need to ask yourself right now as the Biden agenda gets rolling and how to protect the nest egg you’ve worked so hard to build up. A very important show you DON”T want to miss…MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!!
- What If You Never Had To Worry About Another Market Crash?
- Ready, Set, Retire…OK, So Now What?
- Q. Why does the grumpy TV billionaire hate annuities? A. Because he’s a billionaire.
- Plan Your Retirement Like You Mean It
- Can you still retire on a million dollars? Yes, but it could be time for a change in your investments. Here’s Why.