How well have you done with your investments over your lifetime? You’ve had some good years where you got twenty percent or so perhaps. But, like the rest of us, you’ve had some STINKERS! Statistics show that most investors lose money an average of three years out ten. That’s why averaging ten percent is so hard. Most investors also buy stocks or mutual funds haphazardly–without a clear strategy. That’s another proven way to hurt your overall returns. Today, we’ll review the real secrets of raising your average rate of return and how to get a guaranteed bonus of ten percent on a safe fixed income vehicle, with a GUARANTEED growth rate of 7 percent COMPOUNDED! You don’t want to miss that! Then health insurance and Medicare expert Shelley Grandidge joins us. This is a very timely show as we head into the weekend…MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!!
- Ready, Set, Retire…OK, So Now What?
- Q. Why does the grumpy TV billionaire hate annuities? A. Because he’s a billionaire.
- Plan Your Retirement Like You Mean It
- Can you still retire on a million dollars? Yes, but it could be time for a change in your investments. Here’s Why.
- A Letter From Steve To All Who Want To Retire, and STAY Retired.