Joe Biden, the Democrat candidate for president, says that Donald Trump does not have a plan to take on COVID 19. He says that Trump doesn’t believe in science and has done absolutely nothing to fight the virus. Besides developing vaccines and treatments in record time, leading the world in testing, and figuring out a way to reopen the economy while taking on the bug, you could say Mr. Trump has done nothing. But you would be an idiot. Joe’s plan is not that intricate. It centers around two measures mainly: a national mandate for every American to wear masks everywhere, until he says you don’t have to, and to LOCK DOWN the economy if a scientist tells him to. Well, the CDC and the World Health Organization have some man-splainin’ for Joe: The CDC now says masks are not that effective and the CDC condemns he idea of further lockdowns. We have a detailed report for you today, then Medicare expert Shelley Grandidge joins. A fact filled show you don’t want to miss MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!!
- A Letter From Steve To All Who Want To Retire, and STAY Retired.
- Is The Market Too High? Worried About A Crash? Reallocate Now And Go Back To Living The Dream
- Are You Still Stressing Over Monthly Statements, Wondering If You Really Can Afford To Retire?
- How Biden’s Tax Law Proposals Could Affect Your Retirement
- The Life-Changing Benefits of Knowing Your Money is Safe and Your Income Will Last