Well, it’s Debate Night in America again, and believe it or not, most polls indicate that two out of three Americans favor Medicare for All. Of course, it would Medicare For All, which would be a fully government-run, single-payer health insurance plan, was supported by many Democratic presidential candidates, including the one who is now Biden’s running mate, Kamala Harris. Public support is as high as three to one. Biden’s spending plans which include free college and massive climate change spending and an overhaul of the health care system will add not less than six trillion dollars to our deficits while taxing job creators at higher levels. Today, we’ll examine his “Medicare-at-60” plan, designed to attract voters in their late fifties and early sixties. Then Medicare expert Shelley Grandidge joins us. A very timely show in front of tonight’s debate…MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!!!
- A Letter From Steve To All Who Want To Retire, and STAY Retired.
- Is The Market Too High? Worried About A Crash? Reallocate Now And Go Back To Living The Dream
- Are You Still Stressing Over Monthly Statements, Wondering If You Really Can Afford To Retire?
- How Biden’s Tax Law Proposals Could Affect Your Retirement
- The Life-Changing Benefits of Knowing Your Money is Safe and Your Income Will Last