Many investors think that the only way to build wealth is to see the price of your stocks go up, however, many stock more fortunes have been built with stock splits and dividends reinvested over time. Warren Buffett refers to it as the SNOWBALL effect, where down markets can actually become your friend. Today, we’ll use Amazon as an example, following it from its IPO in 1997, through its multiple stock splits, and magnificent growth. Ten thousand dollars invested in Amazon back then would be worth more than 12 MILLION DOLLARS today! We’ll examine Amazon’s fascinating history, with some deep insights on how to build your own fortune. Then Medicare specialist Shelley Grandidge joins us. Don’t miss today’s GREAT show…MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!!
- A Letter From Steve To All Who Want To Retire, and STAY Retired.
- Is The Market Too High? Worried About A Crash? Reallocate Now And Go Back To Living The Dream
- Are You Still Stressing Over Monthly Statements, Wondering If You Really Can Afford To Retire?
- How Biden’s Tax Law Proposals Could Affect Your Retirement
- The Life-Changing Benefits of Knowing Your Money is Safe and Your Income Will Last