Like him or hate him, Donald Trump has spent his career trying to increase revenues and lower taxes. For those that vote for him, those are two very key issues. Others want a more socialistic setup—where there is not just equality of opportunity, but guaranteed equality of OUTCOME. Much is being made of Donald Trump’s tax returns in the campaign, however, is it fair? Thousands, if not millions, of Democrats, Republicans, pastors, teachers, and rabbi’s own rental real estate, and being able to deduct a healthy amount on the depreciation of the building is one big reason for owning it. And, property taxes are deductible. It’s not a loop-hole, it’s the LAW! Today, we’ll do a fact check on Donald Trump and his real estate, and then Medicare expert SHELLEY GRANDIDGE joins us. A truly interesting show you DON’T want to miss….MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!!
- A Letter From Steve To All Who Want To Retire, and STAY Retired.
- Is The Market Too High? Worried About A Crash? Reallocate Now And Go Back To Living The Dream
- Are You Still Stressing Over Monthly Statements, Wondering If You Really Can Afford To Retire?
- How Biden’s Tax Law Proposals Could Affect Your Retirement
- The Life-Changing Benefits of Knowing Your Money is Safe and Your Income Will Last