Joe Biden likes to brag about his record of handling pandemics, and likes to criticize Donald Trump for over five million COVID infections. But did you know that SIXTY million Americans got infected by the H1N1 Swine Flu– that Biden was in charge of in 2009? A White House staffer now admits that they just got lucky it wasn’t as lethal as Covid 19, stating that basically they did (quote) “everything wrong” and could have been the worst pandemic in history. In the name of political unity, we will review the facts and compare the responses to H1N1 versus Covid 19. The results might shock you! Then, medicare expert Shelley Grandidge joins us for the Q & A with Medicare enrollment right around the corner. Don’t miss it…MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!
- A Letter From Steve To All Who Want To Retire, and STAY Retired.
- Is The Market Too High? Worried About A Crash? Reallocate Now And Go Back To Living The Dream
- Are You Still Stressing Over Monthly Statements, Wondering If You Really Can Afford To Retire?
- How Biden’s Tax Law Proposals Could Affect Your Retirement
- The Life-Changing Benefits of Knowing Your Money is Safe and Your Income Will Last