Everyone has heard of Warren Buffett but not as many people are familiar with the man who taught him how to invest. Benjamin Graham taught Buffett that the basic difference between investors and speculators lies in their attitudes towards stock pricing. The speculator, noted Graham, tries to anticipate and profit from price changes—trying to time their buys, and time their sells. On the contrary, the INVESTOR takes a longer view. His only goal is to acquire high quality companies at reasonable prices. Today, we’ll review what Graham taught Buffett that Buffett admits he has never forgotten, and uses to this day. Then Steve will review the Black Diamond Dividend Growth and Blue Diamond Technology Leaders portfolios. A great show you don’t want to miss….MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!!
- A Letter From Steve To All Who Want To Retire, and STAY Retired.
- Is The Market Too High? Worried About A Crash? Reallocate Now And Go Back To Living The Dream
- Are You Still Stressing Over Monthly Statements, Wondering If You Really Can Afford To Retire?
- How Biden’s Tax Law Proposals Could Affect Your Retirement
- The Life-Changing Benefits of Knowing Your Money is Safe and Your Income Will Last