Gold is up 30% in 2020 , breaking the $2,000 dollar mark and creating a bit of a frenzy. Maybe YOU are wondering if you should hop into the gold market, and if so, should you buy coins, bars, or ETFs that invest strictly in gold? Today we will first do a review of how the gold market actually works. In fact, there are TWO gold markets, the futures market and the physical gold market. If you are going to be a gold investor, you need to know the difference. We’ll explain. We’ll also go into current supply and demand data, and finally we’ll reveal the REAL REASON gold has taken off in 2020, and it may really surprise you! A fact filled and timely show on gold today that you don’t want to miss…MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!
- Is The Market Too High? Worried About A Crash? Reallocate Now And Go Back To Living The Dream
- Are You Still Stressing Over Monthly Statements, Wondering If You Really Can Afford To Retire?
- How Biden’s Tax Law Proposals Could Affect Your Retirement
- The Life-Changing Benefits of Knowing Your Money is Safe and Your Income Will Last
- V, W, U, or L Shape—What Will The Corona Virus Recovery Look Like?