Many retired investors today are hoping, waiting, and praying for interest rates on bonds to go up so they can retire in safety. According to economic analysis by a growing number of economists, they may be hoping, praying, and waiting a very long time. Deflationary trends have gripped the world forcing interest rates to near zero, and even below zero. Low rates help borrowers but hurt savers. One would think with all the money being printed that IN-flation would be the problem, not DEE-flation. But that’s not the case. Retirees are facing the hardest investment decisions of their lives right now. Imagine: a million dollars in a ten year treasury bond will only pay you around SEVEN thousand dollars a year! You heard right, and you simply can’t retire on that! Today we’ll analyze the problem, and define the most viable solutions. Then health insurance and Medicare expert Shelley Grandidge joins us. …You don’t want to miss TODAY’S show….. MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!
- How Biden’s Tax Law Proposals Could Affect Your Retirement
- The Life-Changing Benefits of Knowing Your Money is Safe and Your Income Will Last
- V, W, U, or L Shape—What Will The Corona Virus Recovery Look Like?
- Optimizing Gains, Minimizing Losses: How To Invest Smarter In 2020 and Beyond
- Invest With A System, Not Your Emotions