What if a DISASTER wiped out the world’s food supply, destroyed huge crops of wheat, corn, and rice, and the seeds for all of the successful grain species on the earth became endangered? Right now, not too far from the North Pole, a large, very secure vault is quietly storing the seeds of thousands of varieties of plants including wheat, barley, lentils, chickpeas, faba beans and many more. The 18,540-square-foot seed vault includes three rooms, and has the capacity to house 4.5 million samples of 500 seeds each—a maximum of 2.25 billion seeds. Today on Mastering Money, we’ll tell you all about it and the people who made it possible— as told to the Wall Street Journal. Steve will then review how to create your OWN secure vault around which to build your permanent financial plan for retirement. A fascinating show you don’t want to miss….MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!!
- How Biden’s Tax Law Proposals Could Affect Your Retirement
- The Life-Changing Benefits of Knowing Your Money is Safe and Your Income Will Last
- V, W, U, or L Shape—What Will The Corona Virus Recovery Look Like?
- Optimizing Gains, Minimizing Losses: How To Invest Smarter In 2020 and Beyond
- Invest With A System, Not Your Emotions