Retirement is supposed to be easy. This is the time in your life when you want to start relaxing and enjoying your life. You have put in your time…you want to reap the rewards. Twenty years ago, the secret to retirement was to move half of your money to bonds paying five to seven percent…. You got the SAFETY you needed– and typically enough interest to keep you from worrying about your money. But twenty years ago, you were likely PERTURBED because the rate on a ten year treasury was dropping all the way “down” to five or six percent! Today, a ten year treasury bond is paying less than one point seven percent! Yet the advice you get from a big-box-brokerage like Vanguard, Fidelity, or Edward Jones, is to keep buying those bonds paying the lowest interest in one hundred years. Today, Steve and I will break down what a huge risk you may be taking, and how to fix it. Then CPA Nick Stefaniak joins us for the Q &A to talk taxes. Don’t miss today’s show MASTERING MONEY is on the air!
- Is The Market Too High? Worried About A Crash? Reallocate Now And Go Back To Living The Dream
- Are You Still Stressing Over Monthly Statements, Wondering If You Really Can Afford To Retire?
- How Biden’s Tax Law Proposals Could Affect Your Retirement
- The Life-Changing Benefits of Knowing Your Money is Safe and Your Income Will Last
- V, W, U, or L Shape—What Will The Corona Virus Recovery Look Like?