When most people hear about insider selling, they think about the infamous Ivan Boesky trading scandal from the 1980s that inspired Michael Douglas’ Gordon Gekko character in the movie “Wall Street.” …Or they think about Martha Stewart… selling shares of the biotech company ImClone just days before the FDA announced it wasn’t approving a new ImClone drug. But most insider selling today isn’t illegal for that matter. It is something that is tracked and some investors actually make decisions based on whether CEOs are buying or selling shares of the company they manage. The key lies in WHEN they place the buy or the sell order, because there are TWO TYPES of insider trading: LEGAL and IL-Legal! Today, we’ll learn more about the difference and it may shock you. Then Mortgage expert Mitch Boxberger joins us for the Q & A. An interesting show you don’t want to miss….MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!!
- Build, Grow, and Protect Your Life Savings With A Smarter Bucketing™ Strategy
- The Secret To Building Lasting Wealth With Dividends
- How To Re-Allocate Your Investments For Retirement–The SMART Way
- “Should My Living Trust Be The Beneficiary of My IRA?”
- Maintenance Free, With A Lifetime Guarantee? Yes–With The Right Annuity