The investment community and the financial media tend to obsess over interest rates—which represent the cost that consumers and corporations PAY for the use of someone else’s money. Why is it such a big deal? Well, if you understand how interest rate changes ripple through the economy and cause major, trillion dollar mutual fund companies to buy or sell things, you will be more clear on what is making the market tick. You or I can’t possibly keep up with robotic, computer-driven models used by the major mutual fund managers. They have responsibility for more than fifteen trillion dollars in the market . …And .their jobs DEPEND on staying a step ahead of YOU! Today we’ll show you how to get that step back!! Then, Estate and Probate Attorney Libby Banks joins us to reveal how to choose beneficiaries under the new Secure Act. Don’t miss it! …MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!!
- Is The Market Too High? Worried About A Crash? Reallocate Now And Go Back To Living The Dream
- Are You Still Stressing Over Monthly Statements, Wondering If You Really Can Afford To Retire?
- How Biden’s Tax Law Proposals Could Affect Your Retirement
- The Life-Changing Benefits of Knowing Your Money is Safe and Your Income Will Last
- V, W, U, or L Shape—What Will The Corona Virus Recovery Look Like?