Steve accepts four to eight new clients per month in order to serve each with optimal personal attention. There are no charges for initial consultations. To schedule your review, please call (480)902-3333. Ask for Barb. On Money Radio hear Steve Mondays and Thursdays at 4:35pm, and Tuesdays at 4:20. Catch up on the week with the Saturday Morning Review, each Saturday from 10AM to 12 Noon, 1510AM / 99.3FM on the dial.
Data provided by Yahoo Finance
|National Debt Clock|
All Securities held in custody at Fidelity Investments, Member FINRA, SIPC
IQ Wealth Management and Fidelity Investments are not affiliates
IQ Wealth Management is an independent advisory firm utilizing the Fidelity platform.*
...Get the help you need from people who care.
Here's what a professional advisor can do for you:
1) Consolidates and takes inventory of your liabilities, expenses, and lifestyle needs
2) Cares more about you and your money than anyone who doesn't share your last name
3) Formalizes your goals and puts them in writing
4) Simplifies and clarifies
5) Helps you prioritize your financial opportunities
6) Prepares an asset allocation model for you to achieve the optimal rate of return for a given level of risk tolerance
7) Helps you weigh and analyze pension, lump sum, and rollover decisions
8) Monitors your investments, seeking to lower your risk while expanding opportunity
9) Reviews your traditional and Roth IRA's and all beneficiary designations
10) Reviews your insurance and annuity holdings
11) Helps you convert accumulation assets into sustainable lifetime income
12) Finds the right mix of investments, insurance, and fixed income assets for your current age
13) Can provide you with technical, fundamental, and qualitative investment analysis
13) Constructs a plan for handling your Required Minimum Distributions, without stress or worry
14) Is a wise sounding board for ideas you are considering.
15) Explores and calculates your optimal Social Security strategy
16) Works with your legal and tax advisors to protect your holdings, or refers you to qualified assistance
17) Is pro-active about staying in communication
18) Truly cares about your most important outcomes
19) Works with a team of tax, legal, and Certified Financial Planner® practitioners
18) Is honest with you
Through our holistic and pro-active approach to your retirement, we strive to help you build financial peace... staying with you every step of the way.
Steve Jurich, CIS®
Steve is licensed in securities (Series 65,63), insurance, and real estate (licensed broker.). IQ Wealth Management is a state-licensed insurance agency, and an Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
The CIS™ designation is conferred upon candidates who complete a one-year graduate level educational program focused on fixed-income instruments, retirement and financial planning, taxes, Social Security, annuities, withdrawal plans, IRAs, reverse mortgages, stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, and bonds.
Taking The Next Step: It's simple
Ready to take the next step? There is no cost to meet and review your plan. Telephone: (888)310-1776 Email: Steve@IQWealthGroup.com.
Investment securities and annuities are on opposite ends of the financial spectrum. We believe both can contribute to a well balanced retirement portfolio. Each has its own benefits and limitations. Therefore, we maintain two divisions: securities and insurance. Fee based investment advisory services are provided by IQ Wealth Advisory, LLC, a registered investment advisor. Insurance and annuities are provided by IQ Wealth Management--insurance division. Annuities are insurance based financial vehicles designed not for growth but for income preservation and sustainability. Annuities are not FDIC insured and may have surrender charges for a period of time. Generally, a partial withdrawal of 5% to 10% is allowed annually, penalty free. The annuities we recommend waive all surrender charges upon death. All guarantees rely on the financial strength and claims paying ability of the issuing insurer. At IQ Wealth, our policy is to require at least 100 years of successful track record and strong ratings for any insurance company we recommend.
Income riders are a means to enhance the income benefits provided by the underlying annuity contract. A discussion regarding whether an annuity would meet your needs and objectives should take place, before deciding if an income rider is appropriate.
**Research from the Employee Benefit Research Institute, Prudential, Boston University, the Journal of Financial Planning, and the Wharton School of Business available upon request. All references to guarantees relate to U.S. Treasury securities, or life insurance guarantees including annuity guarantees. Guarantees are contractual and rely on the claims paying ability of the insurer. Investment advisory services are separate from insurance services. Not all investments or annuities are suitable for all investors. Withdrawals prior to age 59 1/2 may incur tax penalties.