Nothing is a bargain in this world unless it serves a purpose and helps you achieve a goal. Managing your own money to save a fee can work, but we all know the do-it-yourself approach seems to work BEST when markets are RISING! Rising markets tend to lift ALL boats. As the saying goes, in a bull market, EVERYONE is a genius! But the real measure of how well your portfolio is being managed is not so much when markets are UP, but more when markets fall flat and then reverse. How do you KNOW if your money is in the right place? Well, lets put it this way. If you find yourself FEARING the next bear market rather than relishing the idea, your money is probably allocated poorly. Today, we’ll review the FOUR KEY QUESTIONS you should be asking yourself right now, and how to arrive at clear answers! MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!!
- Fight Inflation With High Quality INCREASING Dividends–Get A Raise Every Year
- Is There A Difference Between A Dip and a Crash? Yes.
- Will You Spend Less, or MORE, After You Retire? Some Interesting Research Findings That May Surprise You
- Why Past Performance Should Never Be Relied Upon To Predict Future Results
- Can We Slow Down The Aging Process? Yes, A Little. Here’s How Medical Experts Are Doing It