With the Green New Deal–or a scaled down version of it–becoming more of an issue every year– there is no question the world is heading toward cleaner manufacturing technologies, cleaner forms of fuel, and advanced carbon capture technology to make coal and petroleum cleaner. Why do we still need coal and petroleum? Electricity! Without fossil fuel technology, our nation would not have enough uninterrupted electricity to run cities, suburbs, airports, mass transit, schools and other facilities that simply cannot run on solar and wind. Wall Street is gearing up to find profitable ways to take out particles of carbon into the atmosphere once it’s there. We’ll review one company that has already been doing it for years. A terrific show you don’t want to miss–MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!
- Will You Spend Less, or MORE, After You Retire? Some Interesting Research Findings That May Surprise You
- Why Past Performance Should Never Be Relied Upon To Predict Future Results
- Can We Slow Down The Aging Process? Yes, A Little. Here’s How Medical Experts Are Doing It
- Q. Should You Buy An Annuity At Fidelity or Vanguard? A. Probably Not, and Here’s Why.
- What If You Never Had To Worry About Another Market Crash?