One of the simplest ways for companies to communicate financial well-being and shareholder value is to say “the dividend check is in the mail.” Dividends, those cash distributions that many companies pay out regularly from their earnings to their stockholders, send a clear, powerful message about future prospects and performance. A company’s willingness and ability to pay steady dividends over time – and better yet–its power to INCREASE them each year–goes a long way towards communicating its fundamental strength and sustainability to shareholders. Today, we’ll reveal key methods of selecting winning dividend stocks to help you invest better. Then, insurance and Medicare expert Shelley Grandidge joins us for the Q & A. A power-packed show today that you don’t want to miss….MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!!
- What If You Never Had To Worry About Another Market Crash?
- Ready, Set, Retire…OK, So Now What?
- Q. Why does the grumpy TV billionaire hate annuities? A. Because he’s a billionaire.
- Plan Your Retirement Like You Mean It
- Can you still retire on a million dollars? Yes, but it could be time for a change in your investments. Here’s Why.