In case you haven’t heard, there is a world-wide semi-conductor chip shortage going on that is affecting manufacturing, production, sales, and therefore profits in multiple industries right now. The automobile industry is one of those. It has become completely dependent on microchips, and the supply shortage is gumming up the works. The market is fickle enough–but this chip shortage is something that no one was really predicting a year ago. Carmakers have been slashing production. PlayStations are getting harder to find in stores. Even aluminum producers warn of a potential downturn ahead. All have one thing in common: an abrupt and cascading global shortage of semiconductors. Today, we’ll bring you up to speed on exactly why it’s happening, and how it may affect your investments. Then, health insurance and Medicare expert Shelley Grandidge joins us with details you won’t find on any other radio show. A fascinating show for you today, so don’t miss it…MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!!
- What If You Never Had To Worry About Another Market Crash?
- Ready, Set, Retire…OK, So Now What?
- Q. Why does the grumpy TV billionaire hate annuities? A. Because he’s a billionaire.
- Plan Your Retirement Like You Mean It
- Can you still retire on a million dollars? Yes, but it could be time for a change in your investments. Here’s Why.