It’s looking more likely that the U.S. will be swimming in Covid vaccine doses in April, May, and June, due to the Trump administration’s foresight to secure one BILLION doses during Project Warp Speed, using multiple suppliers. Europe made the mistake of counting on just one major supplier. Biden wants to take credit, but he obviously had nothing to do with the fact that we have a massive supply of vaccines just one year after the outbreak began. Prior to Covid, vaccines had long been a sleepy little corner of the pharmaceutical industry, dominated by a handful of companies that sell billions of dollars worth of vaccines a year, unperturbed by upstarts. That has changed…The competition for market leadership in vaccines is about to get NASTY, experts say, with the usual giants Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer in the game along with Astra Zeneca and Sanofi. But newer companies like Moderna are going to be a factor. Should you be investing in these companies?? Well, we have a report from Barrons for you today that offers very timely insights. Then Medicare and health insurance expert Shelley Grandidge joins us. ….A fact-filled show you don’t want to miss…MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!
- Ready, Set, Retire…OK, So Now What?
- Q. Why does the grumpy TV billionaire hate annuities? A. Because he’s a billionaire.
- Plan Your Retirement Like You Mean It
- Can you still retire on a million dollars? Yes, but it could be time for a change in your investments. Here’s Why.
- A Letter From Steve To All Who Want To Retire, and STAY Retired.