Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden finally unveiled his new “Made in America” economic plan recently. His goal was to sound very specific and clear about what a Biden presidency would focus on. But after deep analysis, a well known New York professor of economics points out that it amounts to a laundry list of vague promises to create jobs, increase federal spending by hundreds of billions of dollars annually, and raise taxes on U.S. companies with overseas operations, which would kill jobs. As the Professor says, Biden’s “Made in America” goals are doomed from the start by his own economic strategy—which he of course did not develop. As the analyst points out, if Joe Biden and his cohorts were really serious about strengthening businesses and workers here at home, his first step would be to make America the best place on earth to BUILD businesses, not a way to penalize them. But there is a whole lot more to the plan and we’ll cover it today. Then Medicare expert Shelley Grandidge joins us for a timely Q & A…you don’t want to miss TODAY’S show….MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!!!
- A Letter From Steve To All Who Want To Retire, and STAY Retired.
- Is The Market Too High? Worried About A Crash? Reallocate Now And Go Back To Living The Dream
- Are You Still Stressing Over Monthly Statements, Wondering If You Really Can Afford To Retire?
- How Biden’s Tax Law Proposals Could Affect Your Retirement
- The Life-Changing Benefits of Knowing Your Money is Safe and Your Income Will Last