The smart way to build retirement wealth going into 2020 and beyond, is with a smarter financial bucketing plan to segment and sequester your capital into clear and distinct financial buckets, each with its own specific task and time deadline. Each dollar should have a job to do, and be good at doing it. Traditionally, bonds were the tool of choice for protecting a portfolio from market loss while providing competitive income. That is no longer the case. Bonds today are paying in the range of eight tenths of one percent for ten years. In other words with a half million in the safest bond fund at Vanguard, you will make about four thousand dollars for an entire YEAR. Steve will tell you about a new solution that you won’t want to miss. Then, health insurance and Medicare expert Shelley Grandidge joins us for the Q & A. This is one show you don’t want to miss! MASTERING MONEY is on the air!!
- How Biden’s Tax Law Proposals Could Affect Your Retirement
- The Life-Changing Benefits of Knowing Your Money is Safe and Your Income Will Last
- V, W, U, or L Shape—What Will The Corona Virus Recovery Look Like?
- Optimizing Gains, Minimizing Losses: How To Invest Smarter In 2020 and Beyond
- Invest With A System, Not Your Emotions